October 15, 2021 - The Joaquin Public Safety Corporation will meet in regular session on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. at the Joaquin City Office located at 124 N. Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
The following items are on the agenda for appropriate action:
1. Call to Order:
2. Roll Call: To establish a quorum.
3. Discuss and take action: Discuss and consider approving the previous month’s minutes.
4. Discuss and take action: Discuss and consider approving the financials.
5. Discuss and take action: Discuss and consider adding Casey Davis and JD Cockrell to the Public
Safety checking account ending in 9227 as signers on the account.
6. Discuss and take action: Discuss and consider reimbursing the City of Joaquin for R & M Service
Solutions invoices for fire hydrant testing and maintenance in the amount of $5,262.00.
The Council reserves the right to retire into executive session concerning any of the items listed on this agenda whenever it is considered necessary and is legally justified under the Open Meetings Act.
The agenda is posted as required under Government Code Section 551.041. For more information or for a copy of the Open Meetings Act. Please contact the Attorney General of Texas at 1-800-252-8011 or the City Secretary at 936-269-3021.
Posted by Casey Davis on October 14, 2021 at 12:00 m.