January 11, 2022 - Notice is hereby given that a public meeting and a regular meeting of the Board of Directors of the Shelby County Appraisal District will convene at 5:30 P.M. on Tuesday, January 11, 2022, at the appraisal district office at 724 Shelbyville Street, Center, Texas. The following subjects will be discussed, and action taken where necessary.
Regular Meeting Agenda
1. Call to Order and Establish a Quorum
2. Public Comment
3. Accept or Reject Depository Bids
4. Resolution to Authorize Signatures on Bank Accounts
5. Approve Minutes from the October 12, 2021 Meeting
6. Approval of Check Register for the Fourth Quarter of 2021
7. Select Auditor and Enter into Contract for 2021 Audit
8. Closed Executive Session in Accordance with the Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code Sec. 551.071 and 551.074 to Discuss:
a. pending or contemplated litigation with the district’s attorney
b. the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee; or to hear a complaint or charge against an officer or employee.
9. Convene in Open Session and Take Possible Action on Items Discussed in Closed Session
10. Chief Appraiser’s Report
Public Meeting Agenda
1. Call to Order
2. Discuss Property Value Study Invalid Findings by the Comptroller of Public Accounts
This notice is given pursuant to Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code.