September 30, 2022 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners' Court will be held on the 5th day of October, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. Constable Pct. 5 to discuss purchasing the Copsync program.
4. Discuss and possibly approve Commissioner Pct. 1 to purchase a new Caterpillar Model: 150 JOY Motor Grader from Holt Cat with ARPA funds.
5. Discuss and possibly approve Commissioner Pct.1 to purchase a new Tractor from Jarvis with ARPA funds.
6. Open sealed bids for Road Maintenance Materials.
7. Discuss and possibly approve the Sheriff's office to purchase a new patrol vehicle from Center Motor Company.
8. Discuss and possibly approve the Resolution required to apply for the FY2023 Formula Grant Program offered through the Texas Indigent Defense Commission for indigent defense in criminal cases.
9. Discussion on utilizing equipment from each precinct to help with road maintenance.