September 26, 2022 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners' Court will be held on the 28th day of September, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. Approve and pay current Payroll.
4. Discuss, consider, and select administration/project delivery service provider(s) to complete application and project implementation for Shelby County's 2023-2024 Texas Community Development Block Grant funded and administered through the Texas Department of Agriculture.
5. Take action to recognize revenue for PCT1 CTIF 02-210 and increase the FY2022 revenue budget and expense budget in the amount of $84,140.43.
6. Take action to recognize revenue for PCT2 CTIF 02-210 and increase the FY2022 revenue budget and expense budget in the amount of $15,491.07.
7. Take action to disburse the Child Safety Fee Fund.