November 22, 2019 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 27th day of November, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Approve current Payroll.
3. Public comments on Agenda item.
4. Discuss and possibly approve Interlocal Contract between The Department of Information Resources and Shelby County Relating to use of the DIR shared services master service agreements.
5. An Executive Session will also be held for the purpose of discussing personnel, hearing complaints against personnel, or to deliberate the appointed, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee. The closed session is authorized by Texas Open Meeting Act, Texas Government Code Section 551.074.
6. Reopen public meeting.
7. Discuss and possibly make a decision on issues discussed in the Executive Session.