October 4, 2018 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 10th day of October, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve minutes of the September 5, 2018 Special meeting, September 12, 2018 Regular meeting, September 12, 2018 Public Hearing, September 19, 2018 Special meeting, September 19, 2018 Public Hearing, September 26, 2018 Special meeting.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Approve Officers Report.
4. Public Comments on Agenda items.
5. Record FY2018 Shelby County Jail Commissary expenditure audit per Local Government Code 351.0415(d.)
6. Discuss and possibly take action on repairs to the building on the AgriLife Campus that was damaged by a fallen tree.
7. Discuss and possibly approve the Interlocal Agreement with the City of Joaquin for a stipend to support the expenses of the Reserve Deputy Constable, Precinct 3.
8. Discuss and consider the equalization of the supplemental compensation for the 123rd Judicial District and the 273rd Judicial District Judges.
9. Discuss and possibly appoint Jackie Kirkwood to fill the vacancy in the office of Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4 for the remainder of the current term.
10. Discuss, consider and adopt resolution to designate authorized signators for the 2018 Texas CDBG program contract 7218440.
11. Discuss, consider and approve a resolution adopting required CDBG Civil Rights policies.
12. Proclaim April as Fair Housing Month: This proclamation will help to fulfill Fair Housing activity obligations as required by the grant.