December 6, 2019 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners' Court will be held on the 11th day of December, 2019 at 9:30am in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the November 6, 2019 Special meeting, November 13, 2019 Regular meeting, November 20, 2019 Special meeting, and November 27, 2019 Special meeting of the Shelby County Commissioners' Court.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Approve current payroll.
4. Approve Officers' Report.
5. Public Comments on Agenda.
6. Discuss and possibly approve closing .954 miles of County Road 4778 and .263 miles of County Road 4763.
7. Discuss and possibly approve Historical Commission to have contract with Architects for a master plan.
8. Discuss and possibly consider the approval of a Resolution and Agreement for an Off-System Bridge replacement on County Road 4123 at Bear Bayou.
9. Commissioner Precinct 4 to discuss putting in a new bridge on County Road 4356.
10. An executive session will also be held for the purpose of discussing personnel, hearing complaints against personnel, or deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee. The closed session is authorized by Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code Section 551.074.
11. Reopen public meeting.
12. Discuss and possibly make a decision on issues discussed in the executive session.