August 9, 2019 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 14th day of August, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the July 3, 2019 Special meeting, July 10, 2019 Regular meeting, July 17, 2019 Special meeting, July 24, 2019 Special meeting, July 26, 2019 Budget Workshop, July 31, 2019 Special meeting of the Shelby County Commissioner’s Court.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Approve Officers Report.
4. Public Comments on Agenda item.
5. Set date for Public Hearing on Shelby County FY2020 Proposed Budget.
6. Discuss and take action to retain or remove local optional fees from Chapter 502 of the Transportation Code for the Calendar year 2020.
7. Shelby County Historical Commission to appoint Sherry Riley as Marker Chair for the Historical Commission.
8. Commissioner Pct.1 to accept sealed bids on DHP865 Case Maintainer Serial # N5AF0432 and 140H Cat Maintainer Serial # CCA1673.