October 12, 2020 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 14th day of October, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the September 2, 2020 Special meeting; September 9, 2020 Regular meeting; September 16, 2020 Special meeting; September 23, 2020 Special meeting; September 30, 2020 Special meeting of the Shelby County Commissioners' Court.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Approve and pay current payroll.
4. Approve Officers Report.
5. Public comments on Agenda item.
6. Status of litigation in Morrow, et al v. Shelby County, et al including pending claims for attorney's fees.
7. Recommendation by Shelby County Historical Commission to abate the asbestos in the Historical Courthouse Annex.