March 13, 2019 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners' Court will be held on the 13th day of March, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the February 6, 2019 Special meeting, the February 13, 2019 Regular meeting, and the February 27, 2019 Special meeting of the Shelby County Commissioners' Court.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Approve offers report.
4. Public comments on Agenda item.
5. Discuss and approve the digitization of the Plat Records for the County Clerk's office, with funds from the County Clerk's Records Archive Budget.
6. Recognize completion of required continuing education for Ann Blackwell, County Treasurer.
7. Discuss and possibly approve taking sealed bids for a used Front End Loader for Commissioners Pct. 3 and Pct. 4.
8. Discuss and possibly approve Sheriffs office to hire a part time Deputy to supervise and stay with any trustee while work is done at Courthouse, Sheriff's office, and other County offices. (3 days a week)
9. Discuss and possibly approve providing assistance to the Joaquin Fire Department by providing in-kind work for their new fire department building.