November 22, 2017 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 27th of November, 2017 at 9:30 am in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public Comments on Agenda items.
3. Discuss and possibly take action on dashcams for Constables.
4. District Attorney’s office to create a part-time internship to be paid out of forfeiture funds.
5. DA to discuss mounting televisions in the District Courtrooms
6. District Attorney, Stephen Shires to address the Court on approving setting up an account for "Drug Court Fund" to place monies collected by probation department.
7. Approve Additional bond required by the Legislature Act S.B. No 40.
8. Shane Barton from Safeco to present Security system information for the Security systems.
9. Discuss and possibly approve new surveillance, access control and panic alarm system for the Courthouse, Annex, and County Clerk’s Office.
10. Discuss and possibly approve new surveillance for Historical Courthouse.