April 14, 2019 - SWEPCO has restored power to 9,200 customers after severe storms on Saturday struck the Ark-La-Tex. At the peak, about 16,700 customers were without power.
The outages include approximately 6,200 customers in Louisiana and 1,200 in Texas.
SWEPCO and contract linemen are working as quickly and as safely as possible to restore power throughout the day. Power is expected to be restored to 95 percent of customers by:
· Shreveport – 11:59 p.m. Sunday
· Benton – 11:59 p.m. Sunday
· Haughton – 11:59 p.m Sunday
· Mansfield – 10 p.m. Sunday
· Natchitoches – 10 p.m. Sunday
· Hornbeck – 10 p.m. Sunday
· Longview – 2 p.m. Sunday
· Marshall – 2 p.m. Sunday
How to report, track outages
· Use the SWEPCO app, available for download via the App Store or Google Play.
· Visit SWEPCO.com/OutageMap to find detailed information without logging into your account
· Sign up for text and email updates, including estimated time of restoration, at SWEPCO.com/Alerts.
· Call 1-888-218-3919 to report your outage
For updates and photos, follow SWEPCO on Facebook and Twitter.