March 11, 2021 - A Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of Tenaha ISD will be held March 22, 2021, beginning at 5:30pm in the Boardroom of the Administration Office 138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Welcome: Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Reports from Administrator
4. District Investment Reports
5. Consider for Approval the Minutes of the Previous Meeting(s)
6. Consider for Approval the Coverage for Student Insurance
7. Consider for Approval a Temporary Tax Exemption for Qualified Property Damaged by the Disaster which the Governor of Texas Declared a State of Disaster for all 254 Counties on February 12, 2021.
8. Consider for Approval Renewing Contract with Linebarger, Goggan, Blair, & Sampson, LLP for 2021-2022.
9. Consider for Approval Applying for the Missed School Day Waiver Due to Inclement Weather.
10. District Employees and Officers, Texas Government Code Section 551.074 and Real Property Texas Code Section 552.72
11. Comments by Board Members
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418.183(f). Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting. [See BEC(LEGAL)]
The notice for this meeting was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meeting Act on: 03/11/2021 at 8am
Scott Tyner, Superintendent