July 18, 2019 - A Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of Tenaha ISD will be held July 22, 2019 beginning at 5:30 PM in the Boardroom of the Administration Office located at 138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Call to Order---Welcome
2. Public Comment
3. Reports from Administrators
4. District Quarterly Investment Reports
5. Consider for Approval Renewing the Contract for Audit with Goff & Herrington,P.C.
6. Consider for Approval the 2019-2020 Tenaha ISD Student Handbook
7. Consider for Approval th 2019-2020 Student Code of Conduct
8. Consider for Approval the 2019-2020 Employee Handbook
9. Consider for Approval the Minutes of the Previous Meeting(s)
10. Consider for Approval a Local School District Teaching Permit for Non-Certified Personnel as Allowed by the Tenaha ISD District of Innovation Plan
11. Consider for Approval the 2019-2020 T-TESS District Appraisers
12. Consider for Approval the 2019-2020 Appraisal Calendar
13. Consider for Approval the Annual Tax Collection Report
14. Consider for Approval the 2018-2019 Certified Delinquent Tax Roll
15. Consider for Approval the Student-Parent Compact Required by TEA
16. Consider for Approval a Resolution to Nominate a Candidate to the Shelby County Appraisal District Board of Directors
17. Comments by the Board
18. 2019-2020 Board Goals Workshop
19. District Employees and Officers Texas Gov't Code §551.074 and/or Real Property Texas Code §551.072
a. Employment, Resignations, New Hire, and/or Discipline
b. Benefits Conversion Addendum to Superintendent's Contract
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418.183(f). Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting. [See BEC(LEGAL)]