November 13, 2015 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Tenaha Independent School District will be held on Monday, November 16, 2015 beginning at 4:30pm in the Boardroom of the Administration office located at 138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974.
The Subjects to be discussed or considered, or upon which any formal action may be taken are as follows:
(Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on the meeting notice.)
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Climatec Energy Services Report
4. Reports from the Administration
(a.) Linda Jacobs, EE-S Principal
(b.) Judy Monroe, 6-12 Principal
(c.) Scott Tyner, Superintendent of Schools
5. District Investment Reports
6. Consider for Approval the Minutes of Previous Meeting(s)
7. Consider for Approval the 2015-2016 Budget Amendment for Campus Security Cameras
8. Consider for Approval Moving the January 18, 2016 Regular Board Meeting to the 11'h due to the M LK Holiday
9. Announcement Related to BBD(LEGAL) HB 2563-Required Board Training
10. Consider for Approval the Candidate for the Panola County Appraisal District’s Board of Directors
11. District Employees and Officers
(a.) Employment, Resignations, New Hire, and/or Discipline
12. Comments by Board Members
This notice posted at 2:30 pm. November 13, 201 5.
If: during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Gov’t Code, Chapter 55], Subchapters D and E.