October 13, 2022 - A Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of Tenaha Independent School District will be held October 18, 2022, beginning at 5:30 PM in the Boardroom of the Administration Office138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, flints identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Call to Order and Welcome
2. Public Comment
3. Reports from Administrators
4. Consider for Approval the 2021-2022 Audit Report presented by Goff and Herrington P.C.
5. Consider for Approval the District's Quarterly Investment Reports
6. Consider for Approval the 2022 Tax Levy
7. Consider for Approval the Minutes of the Previous Meeting(s)
8. Consider for Approval the 2022-2023 Identification and Recruitment Action Plan
9. Consider for Approval the 2022-2023 Title I Parental and Family Involvement Plan
10. CoRslder for Approval the Tenaha ISD 2022-2023 Migrant Plan
11. Consider for Approval the 2022-2023 PK Family Engagement Plan
12. Consider for Approval the 2022-2023 Tenaha ISD District Improvement Plan
13. Consider for Approval the 2022-2023 Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Management Plan for Tenaha ISD
14. Consider for Approval a Resolution regarding Nacogdoches Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Shared Services Arrangement Agreement
15. Executive Session: District Employees and Officers, Texas Government Code §551.074 and Real Property, Texas Government Code §551.072
a. Consideration of Superintendent's Recommendation Concerning Employment of Professional Personnel, Resignations and Terminations
b. Real Property
16. Consideration and Action, if any, Resulting from the Executive Session
17. Comments by Board Members
(a.) Comments Regarding Current Agenda
(b.) Requests for Future Agenda Items