October 17, 2019 - Timpson ISD Bear Update
- Bear Football vs. Joaquin today - HERE at 5:00 p.m. – 8th Grade
- Varsity Bear Football vs. Joaquin tomorrow night – THERE at 7:30 p.m.
Red Ribbon Week October 21-25, 2019 – Red Ribbon Week is an alcohol, tobacco, and other drug and violence prevention awareness campaign observed annually in October in the United States. Izabella Ware, a student from Griswold Middle School in Griswold, Connecticut, created the winning theme for 2019 Red Ribbon Week. Ware's theme, "Send A Message. Stay Drug Free." This year's theme of the National Red Ribbon Campaign is a call to action to speak out in support of healthy choices. The theme is also a reminder that by staying drug free, you are sending a message to yourself and others about how much you value yourself, your overall health, your community and your future.
Red Ribbon Week 2019 - Timpson Elementary Dress-Up Days October 21-25
- Monday, October 21st: Wake up drug free: It’s pajama day! Wear your PJs to school. Pajamas must be in dress code—no slippers, spaghetti strap tops, etc…
- Tuesday, October 22nd: Drugs are tacky: Tacky tourist day!
- Wednesday, October 23rd: Red-y to be drug free: Wear red today!
- Thursday, October 24th: Strike out drugs!: Wear your favorite baseball cap or jersey!
- Friday, October 25th: Bears are drug free: Wear black and gold to show your Timpson Bear spirit! Go Bears!