Seniors, Parents and Family Members;
May 22, 2020 - Center High School is extremely excited that we are able to give our seniors an in person graduation they so deserve on Monday, June 1, 2020 at 7pm. Due to strict graduation guidelines there are a few protocols that must be followed for the safety of all participants.
We are very proud of you and wish you the best upon graduating!
● If you are dropping off or picking up your Senior, before or after graduation, you must use the circle drive in front of the school.
● Stadium gates will open at 5pm.
● Seniors are only allowed five (5) tickets. Everyone entering the stadium must have a school issued ticket, regardless of age. The back of each ticket has to be filled out, signed, and checked before you can enter the stadium.
● Please respect all participants and use social distancing when entering and exiting the parking lot and stadium.
● Masks and gloves are not required, but are suggested.
● Do not bring any balloons.
● All family members must arrive together so that they can be seated at the same time, seats can not be saved. Incomplete groups will not be seated until all have arrived.
● Once inside, Campus Officers will assists you in finding a seat.
● If you leave the stadium, you will not be allowed to reenter.
● When the graduation ceremony begins, you must remain in your seats until it ends and seniors have been escorted out of the stadium.
● Due to strict social distancing guidelines, no one will be allowed to go to the railing to take pictures during the graduation ceremony or gather on the field when the graduation ceremony has ended.
● Family members will exit once the seniors have left the stadium to return to their cars.
● If parents are dropping off or picking up a senior, before or after graduation, you must use the circle drive in front of the school.
● Please respect all participants and use social distancing when entering and exiting the parking lot, gym, and stadium.
● Arrive by 5:45, park in the new student parking lot, and report directly to the gym.
● Make sure you have everything you need for graduation, cap, gown, tie, etc.
● Only seniors will be allowed to enter the building.
● You will receive instructions on how you will be escorted to and from the stadium.
● Your name will be on your seats in the stadium.
● Once you arrive at your seat, you must remain seated unless asked to stand.
● When the graduation ceremony ends you will be escorted by rows out of the stadium and back to the gym to collect any personal items.
● When you have collected any personal items, you will then exit and return to your car to leave and celebrate with your family.